Registrations open on June 1st, 2022.
Registrations will close on September 10th, 2022 for non FFCK licensees, on September 13th, 2022 for FFCK licensees, subject to the maximum gauge reached before these dates
From 12 years old (born before 09/18/2010) under the responsibility of an adult, from 16 years old (born before 09/18/2006) alone.
There is the family registration for 2 adults and 1 child between 10 and 12 years old.
- For FFCK licensees, registration price is 30€ per person until 08/22/2022, and 40€ per person from 08/23/2022 to 09/13/2022, for all the prices, please refer to the price document you can download below.
- For non FFCK licensees, registration price is 35€ per person until 06/30/2022, 40€ per person from 07/01/2022 to 08/22/2022, and 45€ from 08/23/2022 to 09/10/2022, for all the prices please refer to the price document you can download below.
2022 Price list: Download
You need to take into account the weather on the day of the race, warm and windbreaker clothes if it is not good. Closed shoes are mandatory.
- Safety vest (50N) to CE standards (ISO 12402-5) and closed shoes are mandatory for everyone.
- For rented boats, we provide safety vests to CE standards.
3 courses to choose:
- Competition course 26km starting point and arrival at Parc Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres, with U-turn at Ile Saint Louis. Open for non beginner paddlers. Obligation for big boats
- Discovery course 15km starting point at Port de Bercy, arrival at Parc Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres. Open for everyone from 14 years old participating in kayak, canoe or pirogue, monoplace or biplace and SUP
- SUP and Youth Competition course 15km for young people (between 14 and 18 years old, having their certificate of “green paddle”) and for SUP
- 15km between 1h30 and 3h30.
- 26km between 1h30 and 4h00
- It is not possible to park at Bercy.
- Very limited number of places at Base Nautique at Sèvres. We recommand to take public transport or to park in the streets of the cities around.
Medical certificate, with the mention competition, is mandatory for every Competition course, if you don’t have a FFCK competition licensee.
It is not mandatory when you register, but you have to provide it not later than one week before the race (it means 09/10/2022 at the very latest). After this date, you will have to run the discovery course 15km if your boat is monoplace or biplace, big boats will not be allowed to start the race if medical certificates are not provided on time.
Send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with object “[TS2022] Medical certificate Your Name-Your Firstname”
Yes, you just have to create your account on the online shop, and then add as much products as you want, without forgetting to personalize each of them with the information of the different participants
On the e-shop, category “Grands bateaux” (big boats), add as much team members as needed, create a team in which you will put each member. You can also add more members after by giving the name of the team.
- As soon as we will get your payment, you will receive an email with the invoice, which proves you registered
- 2 weeks before the race, you will receive an email with all the necessary information for the week-end
No, it is not. If you answer “Yes” to the question “Do I need to rent a boat?” in your registration form, you have to choose which boat you want before validating your registrtion.
Rented boats and associated equipment (paddles/safety vests) will be brought to the departure sites by the organization, you will get them on Sunday morning before the start of the race. It will be necessary to bring the coupon provided when retrieving the bibs against deposit.
We have several types of biplaces kayaks to rent.
- We don’t rent any monoplace boat (except for SUP).
- You can rent flatable SUP when you register, only if you choose the Discovery course.
- For biplace boats, you can rent Biwoks, for Competition course 26km or Discovery course 15km (you will participate the Biwok Challenge if you choose Discovery course). Attention, this boat requires a signifiicant experience in kayaking for the stability of the boat, that is why it is only available if at least one team member is a FFCK licensee.
- You can also rent biplace Sit On Top (3 places for family registration), very stable. They are only available for the Discovery course.
- For bigger boats, please contact us.
For every rented boat, a deposit (bank imprint) will be required, 400€ for kayaks, 250€ for SUP. It will be returned to you when giving back the rented boat at the arrival .
- You have to get the boat out of water at the arrival at Sèvres, and to put it on the floor on the plaza under the “Maison des clubs” (red building), with paddle(s) and vest(s) inside.
- Your deposit will be returned to you once your boat is on the plaza.
Yes it is, at Sèvres and Bercy.
Between 11 and 14. A check will be done at departure.
- You can get your bib (one per boat) at the Base Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres, on Saturday, 17th September 2022, between 11am and 6pm for those registrated on Competition course 26km.
- For Discovery course 15km, SUP and SUP competition 15km, you can get your bib at Port de Bercy, on Saturday, 17th September 2022, between 11am and 6pm.
Yes, only for those who participate to one of the Competition course 26km or 15km and for the “Biwok Challenge” in the Discovery course 15km. The podium will occur during Sunday lunch.
Yes, you can! If you register for the Discovery course and do some sport during the year.
Please have a look to our Practical Information page.
If you rent a boat, you will get the boat, one (or several) paddle(s) and a safety jacket with CE norms (ISO 12402-5) for each person in the boat.
New! If you rent a Sit On Top kayak, you will get a waterproof container with it.
You can modify the category you registered in, the information you gave to us during the registration, but you can also transfer your registration to someone else (be carefull the transfer is charged 5€). You just have to follow this link.
Be carefull, modification will not be allowed after 2022/09/10.
For monoplace kayak, it must be at least 3 meters long.
For biplace kayak, it must be at least 4 meters long.
If you have any doubt, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, by giving us the name, the brand and if possible an internet link to the model of your kayak.