Registrations open on June 5th, 2020.
Registrations will close on September 12th, 2020 for non FFCK licensees, on September 15th, 2020 for FFCK licensees.
From 14 years old (born before 09/20/2006) under the responsibility of an adult, from 16 years old (born before 09/20/2004) alone.
- For FFCK licensees, registration price is 30€ per person until 08/25/2020, and 40€ per person from 08/26/2020 to 09/15/2020, for all the prices, please refer to the price document you can download below.
- For non FFCK licensees, registration price is 35€ per person until 06/30/2020, 40€ per person from 07/01/2020 to 08/25/2020, and 45€ from 08/26/2020 to 09/12/2020, for all the prices please refer to the price document you can download below.
You need to take into account the weather on the day of the race, warm and windbreaker clothes if it is not good. Closed shoes are mandatory.
- Safety vest (50N) to CE standards (ISO 12402-5) and closed shoes are mandatory for everyone, except for stand up paddlers with FFS competition license for whom FFS rules are applied: neoprene suit or self-inflatable vest worn on the belt, closed shoes highly recommended
- For rented boats, we provide safety vests to CE standards.
3 courses to choose:
- Competition course 26km starting point and arrival at Parc Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres, with U-turn at Ile Saint Louis. Open for non beginner paddlers. Obligation for big boats
- Discovery course 15km starting point at Port de Bercy, arrival at Parc Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres. Open for everyone from 14 years old participating in kayak, canoe or pirogue, monoplace or biplace and SUP
- SUP and Youth Competition course 15km for young people (between 14 and 18 years old, having their certificate of “green paddle”) and for SUP
- 15km between 1h30 and 3h30.
- 26km between 1h30 and 4h00
It is not mandatory when you register, but you have to provide it not later than one week before the race (it means 09/12/2020 at the very latest). After this date, you will have to run the discovery course 15km if your boat is monoplace or biplace, big boats will not be allowed to start the race if medical certificates are not provided on time.
Yes, you just have to create your account on the online shop, and then add as much « registration » products as you want, without forgetting to personalize each of them with the information of the different participants
- As soon as we will get your payment, you will receive an email with the invoice, which proves you registered
- 2 weeks before the race, you will receive an email with all the necessary information for the week-end
Rented boats and associated equipment (paddles/safety vests) will be brought to the departure sites by the organization, you will get them on Sunday morning before the start of the race. It will be necessary to bring the coupon provided when retrieving the bibs against deposit.
- You have to get the boat out of water at the arrival at Sèvres, and to put it on the floor on the plaza under the “Maison des clubs” (red building), with paddle(s) and vest(s) inside.
- Your deposit will be returned to you once your boat is on the plaza.
Yes it is, at Sèvres and Bercy.
Between 11.5 and 14.
- You can get your bib (one per boat) at the Base Nautique de l’Ile de Monsieur at Sèvres, on Saturday, 19th September 2020, between 11am and 6pm.
Yes, you can! If you register for the Discovery course and do some sport during the year.
Please have a look to our Practical Information page.
If you rent a boat, you will get the boat, one (or several) paddle(s) and a safety jacket with CE norms (ISO 12402-5) for each person in the boat.